Any time you are selling Microsoft Office software is the perfect time to grow your sales by offering Adobe Acrobat XI software along with it. Office 2010 gave users the ability to create static PDFs from Office applications, but adding Acrobat XI extends the functionality of Office with true Adobe dynamic PDF.
Top Benefits of Adobe Acrobat XI for Microsoft Office users:
• Re-use valuable content by converting existing PDFs to fully functional Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents, maintaining fonts, layout, and formatting
• Better and more easily secure PDF documents in Acrobat and Microsoft Office
• Edit PDF documents, including text and images, right in Acrobat — without having to return to the original application and regenerate the PDF
• Enable Adobe Reader users to comment on and save PDFs
• Incorporate audio, video and interactive content into PDFs
• Create Adobe PDF files with one-button ease from the Acrobat task ribbon in select Office 2010 applications
Objection: “Microsoft offers PDF functionality in Office, so our organization doesn’t need Acrobat.”
What to Say: Acrobat XI helps users do more with Microsoft Office and work with PDF files more easily:
• Better PDF security — Acrobat offers robust document security for PDF files. Microsoft offers only open password security for PDF files created with Word and Publisher.
• More PDF capabilities — Acrobat XI enables users to combine PDF files, create and edit PDF Portfolios and collaborate via shared review capabilities.
• Wider PDF support — Acrobat integrates with virtually any desktop application your users rely on and provides tight integration with Microsoft Office for seamless PDF file creation.