The Adobe Partner Connection Reseller Program is designed for resellers who focus primarily on software licensing sales to commercial, government and education customers. Four levels of membership allow you to engage with Adobe at a level representing your organization’s resources, areas of specialty and commitment to the Adobe relationship. Obligations and benefits increase at higher levels.
• Registered: Basic membership. Simple online enrollment provides access to TLP and shrink-wrap programs.
• Certified: Requires a minimum number of Adobe Certified Sales Professionals in exchange for access to CLP, Deal Registration and Specializations.
• Gold: Adds revenue and other business commitments in exchange for an Adobe account manager and joint business and marketing planning.
• Platinum: Requires the highest revenue and business commitments in exchange for the highest level of benefits.
All reseller partners must enroll at the Registered level. If you would like to apply to the Certified or Gold level of the Program, you must complete your Registered level enrollment first. Then you can apply to upgrade your membership.
To enroll, visit www.adobe.com/partners, where you’ll also find additional information, such as:
• Reseller Program Datasheet
• Reseller Program Guide
• Reseller Program FAQ
• Online Enrollment Checklist
• Reseller Program and Retail Program Agreement (for review prior to enrollment)
You can also contact Adobe Market Development Specialist Alex Dockstader at Alexandra.Dockstader@ingrammicro.com for more details.